I'm now running Django 1.0 for this blog. For those who haven't heard, Django 1.0 Final was released yesterday sometime. My last Django update had been shortly after Beta 2 was released and updating to 1.0 Final didn't require any code changes for me. (I think everything since then was supposed to be bug fixes.) (I also updated my work project to 1.0 with no problem.) That's about all the content for this post. Here are some links:
Here are my notes on my path to 1.0:
- Django Blog Project #11: Migrating from Django 0.96 to SVN Trunk
- Django Blog Project #13: Updating Django 1.0 Beta 2 New Comments and Adding Markdown support
And here are some Django 1.0 links:
- Django 1.0 release notes
- Django 0.96 to 1.0 Porting Guide
- A more detailed list of backwards incompatible changes
- Django 1.0 documentation (This is a new documentation site)
Hi! Where can I find sources for your blog engine?
It'll be very interesting to look into cause, I'm writing my blog engine too.
I currently don't have my source code available anywhere. In the mean time, check out Adam Gomaa's blog source repository.