I always forget how to get the current working directory so here it is, mainly for my own reference.
import os os.getcwd() 'C:\\Python25'
- How to get the filename and it's parent directory in Python — posted 2011-12-28
- How to remove ^M characters from a file with Python — posted 2011-10-03
- Options for listing the files in a directory with Python — posted 2010-04-19
- Monitoring a filesystem with Python and Pyinotify — posted 2010-04-09
- os.path.relpath() source code for Python 2.5 — posted 2010-03-31
- A hack to copy files between two remote hosts using Python — posted 2010-02-08